College Student w/ plans on living healthier!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Ray, a 19 year old Second year college student! As I'm sure some of you are aware college doesn't promote too many healthy eating habits. Anyway... I would love to have people to talk to and share the journey with! Thanks!!

Replies

• niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Ray, im on the same journey. Feel free to add me im on MFP everyday, we can take this journey together. Best of luck
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a college student (4th year; 22 yrs old), and I can definitely agree with you when you say that "college doesn't promote too many healthy eating habits"! Trust me, it takes some doing, but it is possible to beat the bad habits! ^_^!
  • Jessybaby1994
    Jessybaby1994 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey! im Jessy, im first year college and I do agree you do get horrible eating habits ! I wouldnt mind having friends to get healthy again! ! Addd me :) Support always helps
  • Born_2_Lose
    Born_2_Lose Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    When I was in college(4 years ago) and wanted to loss weight..... I went straight for the fresh fruit, and salad bar...then went and got a portion of meat from the hot bar. Then I would leave, don't mingle because if you do, you will find yourself eating more.
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm also in college (first year) and can relate...good luck with your journey! You can add me if you would like!
  • jdcampos1
    Options
    In College as well..Add me