Need new friends and new motivation!

Options
Hey everyone!

So I've been on my weight loss journey for just over a year now, but I fell off the wagon a few months ago. Thankfully, I only gained back a few pounds during my time away from the gym and not religiously logging my food. I don't want to gain anymore weight though. In fact, I want to go back to losing weight and being just as motivated as I was when I first started this journey.

I've started the new year full force by going back to a healthy yet practical diet, and hitting the gym harder than ever. I love that I finally found my motivation, but I need new friends to continue pushing me to reach my goals. So If you're on here regularly and want to support me, please add me as a friend! I'm an awesome friend to have; and I promise I'll keep you just as motivated! :)

3072298.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• britlem
    britlem Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi!

I started on this journey last year but then got pregnant and just had my baby in dec! I'm ready to get back on track and need new friends as well! Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Hi!

I started on this journey last year but then got pregnant and just had my baby in dec! I'm ready to get back on track and need new friends as well! Anyone please feel free to add me!

Let's do this!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Climbing back on the wagon after a few months of damage - would like some new friends for the journey!
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow, you lost a lot of weight!

I could use some new friends too! Feel free to add me everybody.

I stopped logging months ago and gained over 10 pounds.I am not really looking to lose that weight. I want to convert that fat into muscle and be active and healthy again!
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ive recently rededicated my self to MFP, anyone feel free to add me im on here every day. Lets motivate each other!!
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need new friends as well! My sister and I are great motivators as well! We'd love to be partners in this journey with you. Please add us! Her username is danarochelle. :drinker:
  • mattw926
    mattw926 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. Team work and support are the best ways to reach your goal. Together we can do it!

Matt
  • Eric38877
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I just started.
  • Mathgal60
    Mathgal60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for quite a while, but I haven't used the community portion! I'd love to make some new friends and have the support and motivation from others!
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I've fallen of the wagon a few times but I am determined to stay on here and get healthy!
  • ssb16
    ssb16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm working on the next 20lbs of weight loss this year
  • rachelsmum10
    rachelsmum10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to be with you all the way. I've only just started and will need to some serious talking to when times get tough! BTW you look fantastic in your pictures!!!
  • jpofit
    jpofit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow - sounds like me! Add me - Lets do this!! First time I'm using the non-app version and looking for others support as well. my current goal is to take off the 20 I gained back this past year... I'm great when I'm tracking, if I'm not --- uh oh!
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    hi! it'd be awesome to all support each other (:
    add me, too, if you'd like! good luck with your weight loss [:
  • byebyebabywt
    Options
    Hello!
    I have also been looking for new friends on mfp =) I think it's a great way to get ideas and support! I have been using mfp for a year now and have lost 22lbs (slowly, but healthy!). I actually enjoy working out now haha. I had a baby 16mos ago and am still trying to lose 10 more pounds. Would love any new friends who would like support...add me :smile:
    -Caitie
  • mochablend
    mochablend Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So many success stories! This feels really intimidating! I lost 32 lbs with MyFitnessPal a couple of years ago... I was 15lbs away from my goal... Then I slowly gained almost everything back... :-(
    I worked really hard and was absolutely dedicated then I made a rookie mistake... I forgot how difficult the journey was and I thought that If I slipped a bit, there would be no problem.
    My support group gave up and stopped working out, dieting, etc., work took over my life...

I need a community of dedicated people so that in my hour of need I can reach out and get support. In exchange, I promise to do the same. I can be very focused but work can get me sidetracked... If I have to answer to someone then I'm usually pretty good.

Will anyone be my WOWY (Weight, Out With You) friend? Just made that up! :-p
  • marghowe
    Options
    I would be interested in support as well. Perhaps someone I can send a text too when I feel like eating or am frustrated. I live in Ontario, Canada. I am not sure the time zone. I think if I had someone to text too when in that moment then I could get through it. The trouble now a days is connecting with someone when you really need the support. I am a single mom of one challenging child whom has ADHD amongst other things. I have no one at home to support me as my child is only 9.
    Interested?
  • azfires
    Options
    Hello Yall!!!:wink:
    Im Daniel and I was doing good on this site till the holidays came in... but Im back on the saddle and lets do this !!! its gonna be a long ride, so lets bucle up!!! yea ha!!!:glasses:

:tongue:
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would love to get back on the ship with you!
  • azfires
    Options
    And oh by the way Im from Arizona and im gonna do the Tough mudder and Spartan race, if any one going, just yell!!!:wink: