Calling all Mommies!

Options

Replies

• rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have two children under 4. :) So far I've lost 39 and have about 15 (maybe 20) left to go! Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    SAHM to three boys ages 9,10, and 13...i currently babysit 6 little ones while my guys are at school....feel free to add me...I love being accountable to other mommies:)
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Hello fellow stay at home moms!! Im a sahm of 3 and i totally agree that its the hardest job ever! its hard sticking with any routine and i could use all the help i can get! Whoever wants to friend me go ahead i will support u as much as i can! Im sure we could all use a kick in the *kitten* from time to time :-) good luck ladies:flowerforyou:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAH/WFH Mom to a 3yr old and 4m old.
    I workout 6 days a week, current project is Insanity and NROF4W is next, and eat bout 2000-2200 cals a day.
  • hjosey
    hjosey Posts: 3
    Options
    Im currently a mother of 2 however i do work full time. Feel free to friend me because im trying to get back on track for 2013. I have 11lbs to lose to reach my goal weight of 135lbs. I need all the help and support i can get.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM with two children, the oldest is almost 2 and the baby is 5 months. I love them to LIFE but being a SAHM is a tough job, a definite labor of love! I was 184 after having my second in July and I am now down to 147! I have 7 more pounds to lose before I get to GW. I am also starting school full time in 5 days...please PRAY FOR ME! lol then add me as your friend :-)
  • skeeler03
    skeeler03 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm as well, with a 10 year old and 4 year old girl. I would love to add some friends. :)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm not a SAHM but I'm a school bus driver so my whole day is surrounded by kids, as well, so feel free to friend me if that's "close enough" lol
  • Mama4472
    Options
    I'm in. I've been at home for 28 years raising many children. Really need/want to lose 20#s and find it very difficult to stay focused for more than a few days. And there are still Christmas cookies around ;).
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    stay at home mommie (work from home mommie anyway) of 4 great kids, ages 19, 15, 11, and 8

sent request but anyone can add me if they want
  • cmVT208
    cmVT208 Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a SAHM to a 18 mo old daughter & an almost 8 yr old son.
    Always looking for new Mommy friends!
  • emilynw10
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, too! Well, I consider myself SAH, but I teach ESL a few hours/week (it's my escape, haha). I have a 4 year old girl and my boy is going to be 1 on the 27th :) I gained all my weight in college... I can't even blame it on the pregnancies. I have about 15-20 lbs to go, but I'm to the point where I'm more concerned with how I look than how much I weigh. Feel free to add me!
  • bryaniefreeman3
    Options
    feeling realy low right now :( any ideas of exersize i can do whith my 2 yr old in this cold weather xx
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm am a stay at home mom of 5. I work 2 days week waitressing. I also homeschool the oldest 3. I have to re- lose 40lb then I have about 100lb to lose from there. I'm starting the Eat to Live program. Going to follow as close as I can without making separate meals for My family. Love the support and love to encourage and support.
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm a SAHM with a 3 yr old daughter :)
  • SMC_chick
    SMC_chick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM until I can find a job. I graduated from a medical assistant program 6 months ago. I have 3 sons ( 8 in 22 days, 5, and 2) and an 11-month old girl (1 in 18 days). I want to lose the weight, but it is so easy to get caught up in trying to keep up with the kids. I get wrangled into being a model for my husband's photography group (or just my husband) and I want to look good doing it. I got so skinny after kid #2 so I know I can get there, but it is nice to have some friends for motivators. :flowerforyou:
  • SMC_chick
    SMC_chick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    feeling realy low right now :( any ideas of exersize i can do whith my 2 yr old in this cold weather xx

1) Run your stairs. My two-year-old thought it was hilarious. He eventually gave up and sat on a step, telling me to "go!".
    2) Get an exercise DVD. Even if it is geared toward adults, your kid will think it is fun. Mine tries to mimic the moves.
    3) Put on music you like to dance to. Pretend it is the coolest club in town. Dance with your kid. Hold your kid in your arms while you dance, also.

Friend me and maybe we can think up more. :happy:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Present and accounted for!

SAHM of 2 little girls here. :drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    We could start a support group on here, with threads to give each other motivation and support. Just a thought! :flowerforyou:
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm mom of 4.. 3 boys ages 6,4,2 and an almost 3 month old baby girl! I lost 30 pounds before getting pregnant last year but now.I am back up.20 pounds and struggling to find my motivation again. Any of you sa
    hmoms feel free to add me as well.