SEEKING and OFFERING a support system!!!!!

Options
Hello fellow fitters! My name is Paulette, and I've been using fitness pal for almost a year (though I've been a member longer, working on consistency). Thus far I have lost about 67lbs and have unfortunately started to gain (holidays). I am changing some things to get back on track and figured it would help a lot if I reached out to the community (basically looking for some "account-A-Billy-Buddies").

-I understand this is a life change (cheesy I know) and am hoping for people that are as serious as I am
-Please do not hold any grammatical or spelling errors against me, this is not a strong point for me but is not a reflection of how seriously I take my health

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RESPONSES! PEACE, LOVE AND MAY DISCIPLINE AND HARD WORK BE WITH YOU :)

Replies

• simplyWhitty
    Options
    Hey Paulette!!! My name is Whitney :) I'm new to fitness pal, basically trying to come true on my long over due New Years resolution to lose weight. I recently had a chld( he was born October 17 :) but can't use that as an excuse for all the weight I gained- about 100 lbs in all. After deciding I was ready to stop being the at person in the room, I found myfitnesspal and am ready to give it a go :)
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Add me if you like! I've just logged 375 days in a row, although I haven't lost as much weight as you (only 35 pounds), well done!
  • LadyKop
    LadyKop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Sheila and I live in Texas. I started MFP on November 4th and I have lost 31 pounds. You can add me if you like!
  • pbfatty
    Options
    BRAVO TO YOU BOTH! be it big or small loss, it's still a victory I'm sure we all know IT IS TOUGH.

Jess, outside of what you've lost you've been able to stick with it and logging in (something I am very much trying to do). YOU GIRL!

Sheila, 31lbs WOW. I remember when I lost my first like, 20 it was exciting!
  • ssb16
    ssb16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been here since oct 2012 and am down 15lbs. I am on a mission to get down as well this year so looking to support and be supported. Add me if you would like.

Thanks
  • rhubarboo
    Options
    Hi Paulette. I'd be keen to share our journeys. I'm brand new and ready to loose some weight! I think we can all do with some extra motivation from each other sometimes :-)