Sam :)

Options

Replies

• jazztag85
    jazztag85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok where can I find the falcon gif? its awesome, please post the link!
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the madhouse. I see you've already been exposed to it. Best of luck with your goals. MFP is great and very addicting!
    Haha thanks you to! And I hope I don't get to addicted like PinkyKiwii here. Haha jk

Says the jealous girl
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    Welcome to the madhouse. I see you've already been exposed to it. Best of luck with your goals. MFP is great and very addicting!
    Haha thanks you to! And I hope I don't get to addicted like PinkyKiwii here. Haha jk

Very true... She posts while she poops
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    Ok where did you get this git? its awesome, please post the link!

Where did I get this git?
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    Sam and cheese... Toasted or cold?
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options

Shhhhh... that was our secret!
  • SammiShnookums
    Options

LMAO I think she told me she did that one time now that I think about it!
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    <
    truth teller
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options

Why you gotta rub salt on da wound?

OR

SHOULD I WRITE A LITTLE STORY CALLED : "Sam's description of desperate times call for desperate measures"?
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options

OR

SHOULD I WRITE A LITTLE STORY CALLED : "Sam's description of desperate times call for desperate measures"?

Hehe... Stuffed animal
  • SammiShnookums
    Options

OR

I think everyone wants to see the picture you took on the bus that one time. :)
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    ObamaMeme.jpg
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options

OR

Don't forget your in MY house currently :devil:
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options
    ObamaMeme.jpg

Then GTFO

:smile:
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    ObamaMeme.jpg

Then GTFO

Wow
  • SammiShnookums
    Options

OR

What are you going to do short stuff?? :)
  • PinkyKiwii
    Options
    ObamaMeme.jpg

Then GTFO

Wow

• PinkyKiwii
    Options

OR

Secret.
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    Don't be a tub 'o lard...

DrSteveBrule_b_zpsba66b52d.jpg
  • SammiShnookums
    Options

OR

Secret.
    I like secrets. :)