Can't eat to help me lose weight

Options
Hey guys i kinda have a problem with what is that i can eat " i Currently weight 100KG, I was 80KG "

the main things that is alawys here is :

Kuwait Flour Mills & Bakeries Bread " White Bread " : Calorie info on it
Each Bread 75g Contains 208 Calories

Bread Contains : 3.2gb of carbs / 8.55gm protien / 0.18gb fat / 0.97gm Dietary Fiber

Ingredients : Fortified Wheat Flour with iron and folic acid water - Yeast - Salt

Also there is Dates/Bananas/Apples

Labneh - Kiri Cheese

Kiri Cheese Calorie : 65
Total Fat 6.0 g 9 %
Saturated Fat 4.0 g 20 %
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg 6 %
Sodium 100 mg 4 %
Total Carbohydrate < 1 g 0 %
Protein 1.5 g 3 %
Vitamin A 5 %
Calcium 5 %

Early Gray Tea From Liptone with 2 Tablesppon white sugar

Tuna in either olive oil / water / sunflower oil

Majdarrah " with out rice " its made with brown Bulgur and brown lentils and olive oil and water

These is what i find daily that i can have to eat

now idk what to do i want to lose fat so i can fit my jeans back so far i gained 20KG :(

i can walk 1-5 a week for each day an hour, i tend to do 5-20 push ups daily

idk what to eat or what to do , i suck at this calorie thing, its killing and the more time pass's i stop walking and eat more because i don't know what to do or eat, and when to eat " i never felt hunger, and i never get full no matter how much i eat "

I can't join a gym, and i only have dumbbells and a pull up bar " i can't even do 1 pull or chin up "

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    how many total calories do you eat? also how long have you been doing these same exercises? maybe its time to up the intensity or increase the number of reps (for push ups). as for chin-ups & pull-ups those two are a must in order to build more muscle which in return will help you lose fat, aim to do one daily and from there increase the reps as you become stronger.
  • JoshT360
    Options
    Can you buy fresh vegetables? That can't be all you can buy?

For the pull up bar. you can try scooby's chair method:
    scoobysworkshop.com/pullups-for-total-beginners/
  • Salue
    Salue Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i SERIOUSLY dont know how many calories i eat, in the arab world this " calorie " thing is not really a thing here, we have a saying the more u eat the more u move

but in my fitness pall it says i should eat 1480 calorie " im 22 years old turninng 23 in 2month and im 5'8 i think 177cm by height "

Fresh Vegetables i can buy them like cumbers / tomato's/latus and so on of what can make a decent salad, but i don't do it my family does it for me, those i can eat the rest just by all means makes me feel bad
  • Salue
    Options
    Can you buy fresh vegetables? That can't be all you can buy?

For the pull up bar. you can try scooby's chair method:
    scoobysworkshop.com/pullups-for-total-beginners/

the family makes macorni and rice and like burgers and u know all those " bad " foods that i shouldnt eat?
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    i SERIOUSLY dont know how many calories i eat, in the arab world this " calorie " thing is not really a thing here, we have a saying the more u eat the more u move

but in my fitness pall it says i should eat 1480 calorie " im 22 years old turninng 23 in 2month and im 5'8 i think 177cm by height "

Fresh Vegetables i can buy them like cumbers / tomato's/latus and so on of what can make a decent salad, but i don't do it my family does it for me, those i can eat the rest just by all means makes me feel bad
    As much as your situation can be understandable but knowing how much you eat and burn is the only way to go in order to win the weight loss battle. Also I think it helps if you can suggest your mom or whoever makes your food for some healthier versions of those meals or even just substituting some of the ingredients with healthier alternatives so you can eat healthier without sacrificing the quality and flavor.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can suggest is work on portion control since you say you don't have very many other options. Measure/weigh your food and when you are able, get the fresh veggies and fruits. With whatever you eat...make sure to work your choices and portions with your calorie goal.

MFP's database is pretty extensive. Try finding the food there first. If not, then create recipes with the most common foods you eat. Or look up the food online and enter them into MFP. Once you do a recipe or enter the food online - it'll be there so you don't have to keep re-entering all the nutritional info.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I'm curious how MFP came up with that #. How aggressive of a weight loss did you put yourself down for? Did you also put that you were sedentary? Sorry, just wondering because I calculated your info to check your TDEE and it is coming up higher...even for sedentary.

If you want to double check your #s - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

It'll give you a detailed walkthrough (with pictures even) on finding your TDEE and calculating what you should be eating.
  • JoshT360
    Options
    the family makes macorni and rice and like burgers and u know all those " bad " foods that i shouldnt eat?

it's only bad if you want to lose weight. My family makes some good food too. But I make my small meals for myself on the side. You might want to learn how to cook. Eat fresh vegetables and little bet of meat, drink lots of water, exercise a bit more.
  • Salue
    Options

I'm curious how MFP came up with that #. How aggressive of a weight loss did you put yourself down for? Did you also put that you were sedentary? Sorry, just wondering because I calculated your info to check your TDEE and it is coming up higher...even for sedentary.

If you want to double check your #s - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

It'll give you a detailed walkthrough (with pictures even) on finding your TDEE and calculating what you should be eating.

since i just updated to weight to 100KG and my goal weight 70KG and i want to lose 2punds per week

this is what i got

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d9rphcac
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    I lost some weight by just eating three meals a day and avoiding sweet stuff. It might be useful to try something like that if you're struggling with calories and don't know when to eat. I roughly followed the No S Diet (there is a book, but if you google it you'll find the rules on the website and it's very simple), and had my meals at times that fitted with work and family. I still try to stick roughly to the three meals a day.