Insanity -beginning in Jan

Options
Hi all

I'm planning on starting insanity on Jan 7th, anyone fancy starting that day with me so we can support, encourage, scream and shout at each other through the pain???

I have done it before last year but felt in much better shape then.......

sooooo, who wants to 'dig deep'??????

Tracy x

Replies

• stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on December 31st
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm starting december 31st too.
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started today. I'd definitely be willing support/scream at others and be supported/screamed at!
  • msjanetcole
    msjanetcole Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Starting January 1. Go team!
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 of my second round. Feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I JUST bought a copy. it get delivered tomorrow! so excited..i think im going to start on the 31st...start the year as i want it to go on and all that :D
  • boopiebee
    Options
    I started on the 24th, but I need accountability partners/cheerleaders!! Count me in :)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting. Man I'm in rough shape. It's gonna suck. Add me :) lol
  • boopiebee
    Options
    Does anyone else have issues with fat or boob getting in the way of the bending and stretching? There are some exercises that I have to modify because my ab flab squishes and I can't bend like Shaun T wants.
    I'm not alone in this, right??
  • Fluffywhip
    Options
    I'm planning on starting the 7th as well! I'd love to share the pain with you. :) lol
  • maryam1987
    maryam1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started the insanity programme yesterday and I am aching all over! It's insane!!!
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am halfway through my second round of insanity. I am always looking for inspirational/insanity buddies. Feel free to add me. :)
  • NaturalDiva80
    NaturalDiva80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I want to start doing Insanity after New Year but I'm SCARED.. I weigh 235 not in shape at all and Im scared that I will give up ... Im looking for some friends who will encourage me to push to finish this insanity.. PLEASE ADD ME!!!!