MIA for 7 months...

Options
agartin
agartin Posts: 274 Member
... But I'm back now. Since I left, my friends seem to have disappeared, as well.

I need buddies to hold me accountable! 7Mo without MFP, and I only lost 2lb.. Guess it's better than a gain but I could be at my goal by now! Grr.

If it's a stat match you're looking for,

I'm 23, 5' 0”, My starting weight pre-MFP was 198, MFP starting weight was 183ish, my current weight is 148, and I'm aiming for 115-120.

;)

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    "Welcome back. You're dreams are your ticket..."

Not really very good buddy material but I'm glad you are back and I definitely agree. 2 lbs lost is way better than 5 lbs gained.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started back today after several months off of not tracking. I stopped some of my exercise and only walk 4 to 5 days a week but for a least an hour. I had so health issues and all I could do was walk. I am going to try to add a little at a time. My eating has gotten a little off because I stopped logging. I need to tighten up... I am at the top of my range and I haven't been there in a long time, so time to get it under control. Hopefully we can support and motivate each other!!!

I am starting with 1,200 cal a day and trying to make those calories from fresh whole foods. I will try to get in my walk tonight.

Have a happy healthy day.
  • agartin
    Options
    Thanks!

Any buddy is a good buddy.

I lost the bulk of my weight when my husband was deployed.. The tricky part is wanting to cook awesome meals for him now that he's back, and keeping them healthy!
  • lobster888
    Options
    I'm back day 2!!

I did very good yesterday with my logging in and food choices. I walked for an hour then had my healthy dinner!!

Also, last night I went to GNC and purchase the 7 day fast weight loss kit by total lean. I thought I might jump start my diet!! So now I am ready!!

I got up this morning and did my Power 90 fat burn express and drank my lean shake. I made my lunch and have my other shake for my afternoon shack. I am ready !!!

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    I'm back day 3!!

So I got up this morning and did a power 90 sculpt dvd. I am drinking my total lean shakes (one meal replacement and one snack) and have two other healthy meals. I am following the toal lean diet as much as possible.

I plan on walking again tonight - it seems the weather will hold up for me.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    I am back day 5 - all by myself????
  • MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How is Power 90? I am thinking about purchasing. Thanks!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hey MikMont, I actually love Power 90 - Not to be confused with P90X. Power 90 is first set of DVD's that Tony did. I also have the Power 90 Master series -little bit closer to the real p90X and I have the Power 1/2 DVD. I have had great results with the DVD. For me, it is not as time consuming and not as intimidating as P90x. Its more realistic for me and I was able to complete two rounds. I am able to switch the dvd's around a get a really great workout and keep in shape.
  • agartin
    Options
    Sorry, I'm still back! Lol

Just don't have any way to get online aside from my phone..
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Agartin.
  • Cuna77
    Cuna77 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting p90 in few days. Love it.
    U look great.
  • agartin
    Options
    Thanks!

And I want to try p90x or insanity! All I have is zumba and 30 day shred which I do at home cause taking my daughter to the gym is a nightmare.
  • lobster888
    Options
    I am still here .. logging in and trying to add more exercise. I have been juicing which I really like. I have also been slowly cutting meat and dairy from my diet - for two weeks I have had meat once and limited my dairy to one to three serving a week. . I am still eating seafood ... but I am having more and more meatless and seafoodless meals.With that said, that means I am eating more and more fresh fruits, vegetables and seeds, nuts and grains. I am feeling much better and not all soft and bloated.

Hope everyone else is doing good!!! Keep at it!!!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I started this past week after several months (August of 2011) of not logging ... feel free to friend me!
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the family!! Sounds like you know what you need to do to get back on track, so it should be easier for you to start again. I know how it is to have kids and try to work out. I work out at home after my kids go to bed. Sometimes I just want to curl up on the couch, but I get my butt moving and do my workout!! Good luck on your journey back and friend me if you like.
  • lobster888
    Options
    Still trying to keep up ... I have been doing well with eating... not as well with exercise - I am walking over 4 miles four times a week but trying to add back some dvds (for weight training). I need to do a littel more in thta department...I will keep trying.
  • sjlocklear
    Options
    Lobster888, did the 7 day kit from GNC help you lose any weight?
  • palteacher
    palteacher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i want to know about the GNC kit too. I am on day 4 and afraid to weigh myself. But i have had constant headaches.