What was your NSV today??

Options

Replies

• xxvogue
    xxvogue Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size medium bandage skirt that I've never fit comfortably in!

Congratulations everyone!
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My NSV was doing lunges! I hate them so much and only do them when my trainer forces me. I always skip them when I work out alone, but today I did 50! That might not sound like a lot to some of you, but it's a pretty big deal to me. I wanted to stop after 15!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    contacted a nutritionist!!
  • mrsknash
    mrsknash Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I swam my usually 40 laps in 32 minutes instead of the 40 minutes it was taking me at the beginning of last week. I'm slowly knocking those minutes off!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    i chose a healthy meal at a restaurant today; and really enjoyed it
  • guwisti
    guwisti Posts: 171 Member
    Options

I am now googling Bollywood dance video that sounds amazing!!!

I completed my diary and was 4 calories under.

It's called The Bollywood Dance Workout with Hemalayaa. I've only done it the one time and didn't watch the rest. So I can't vouch much for it. I have quite a bit to lose so it was demanding for me. Wouldn't be that demanding for everyone probably. lol
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I got my butt out of a warm bed this morning at 4:40 a.m. to go to the gym! 20 degrees outside - dark and cold. Brrrr. :sad:
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Got into a pair of pants I bought last summer that did not fit at all! (bought them without trying on..but became determined to get them on) And... made another littlepile of clothes that are too big for donation. :)
  • JacquiDawn
    Options
    Faced my fear of needles and had routine blood tests done. Nightmare!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I did 1 x 5 45 kilo (99lb) deadlift.
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I hate bathroom pictures so much and avoid them, but yesterday I went into a restaurant bathroom and I liked the way I looked in the mirror enough that I had to send a picture to my boyfriend to brag on myself for a minute!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I took a link out of my TOO BIG watch band this morning! STOKED!
  • ThomasNMn
    Options
    A pair of smaller dress pants fit comfortably today - just in time for my mom's aunt's wake. (Yea, I know not the best reason to celebrate - but still - I was worried the pants wouldn't fit). First time I have been able to wear them in about 2 years.
  • auntchelle11
    auntchelle11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready to head out to grab some office supplies for work and when I grabbed my keys I saw the crackers I had brought to go with lunch and was tempted to grab one and snack on it. I had it in my hands and I reasoned with the fat kid inside that I needed to put it back at wait for lunchtime!
  • Lormic98
    Options
    What is an "NSV"??

And, how do you get those unique graphics for the pounds lost?

Thanks,

NSV is non scale victory

and you get them off your profile page I believe..

Thanks! I think I figured it out! Now, I just have to find a picture for my profile. :smile:
  • Wwonderful
    Options
    My size 30 in the waist pants will not stay up without a belt. I need to buy pants with a waist size of 29 or 28.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I bought new shorts, in MEDIUM!!! I have worn anything in Medium on my bottom half in...so many years I can't remember. High school? Jr high?

Woo Hoo!!!
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Went shopping and bought XXS leggings and fit into size 24 jeans!! Patting myself on the back considering that in january I was a solid 27, almost 28.
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Moved my watch to a smaller notch! I didn't think my wrists were that particularly fat though lol.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is that the bra I'm wearing is a 34in back - and it isn't squeezing the life out of me! Yesterday I was in a 36in back and it was so loose it wasn't supporting the girls at all.

Cup size is an F so no complaints here, means I'm getting slimmer but not losing anything up top. Long may THAT continue haha.

And no, I'm not taking pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!