Need a personal cheerleader?

Options
I'm your girl. Seriously. I am so full of positive energy these days it's crazy. I blame the endorphins from running, even though MFP says I'm walking at 4mph, it clearly does not understand how hard that is for a big girl to move at that speed--it's running, geeze. No negativity welcome. We're all in this together, just at different points in our journey. I do have my food diary public, so I don't want folks being all Judgy McJudgerson on it and if you don't feel like you can withold your negative comments, I'm probably not the chick for you. However--if you're just starting out, or even an old pro and you want someone in your corner to cheer you on, motivate you, and encourage you on your harder days...count me in. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Replies

• mattw926
    mattw926 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. Team work and support are the best ways to reach your goal. Together we can do it!

Matt
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Sounds like you are doing really well. I too believe it helps to have people support you along the way
  • Nixie_Pixie
    Options
    I'm just starting out and will absolutely need support to not slip back into old terrible habits :)
  • Miller118
    Options
    You can also add me if you like.....it is always nice to have someone in your corner to help out!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Ring...Ring...the sound of the bell indicates this fight is on! We are going to win. Why....b/c we have each other. The bigger the circle the stronger we are. Just like nike says...just do it! But, lets do it together! I wish you much success in your journey. Feel free to add me. I'll help if i can. If i can't...i'll try and try again.
  • simplyjess829
    Options
    I'd love a motivator...definitely need someone to get me through this. :)
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am not a cheerleader. I am not even close to perky. What I am is the friend who will say "WTH were you thinking? Eat a vegetable."
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im very motivated and oh so funny!
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Wayne092
    Options
    I'm all for any support and/or a cheerleader. Also, anyone to correct my habits.
  • metalgearpanda
    metalgearpanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have someone like you in my corner cheering me on! You sound awesome so feel free to friend me :D
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:smile:
  • hsv1968
    Options
    Hi All I started out just before xmas mainly as I have become a type 2 diabetic :frown: :frown: and just found out in october (2012) so want to loose some weight and get fit again like I use to be and be able to chase after our 4 year old with out running out of puff :tongue: lol. I actually started dieting in early October as I wanted to lose a few kg before xmas as I didnt want to put any more weight on but was told I had type 2 around the same time (just after I started my diet) I was 115.9kg :noway: :noway: (my heaviest ever in my life) and I had a stomache like a beach ball. Im now down to 98.4kg as of this morning and my target weight is around 83/85kg by the end of March ( I set this myself) ?? We'll see.......Good luck to every one. Its very hard but the main thing is to keep focused and any support is fantastic......Cheers Steve :happy: :happy: