Get in there !

Options
jeanmoreno
jeanmoreno Posts: 139 Member
4 and half month diet: calories counting/ intermittent fasting,gym training!

pizapcom102988851941190661357297779668_zps1c571113.jpg

Replies

• jeanmoreno
    Options
    cant seemed able to resize it,can someone help?
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    hey well done :) im just waiting for a book on fasting to arrive today... its called The Fast Diet , im really interested in giving it a try at least
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's amazing! Well done.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WOW! is right! GOOD FOR YOU!, YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • jeanmoreno
    Options
    hey well done :) im just waiting for a book on fasting to arrive today... its called The Fast Diet , im really interested in giving it a try at least

I only saw the program on bbc 2 but cant seemed to find the vid on utube now,anyway,I think its great, diabetes is gone,and feeling much more healther,definitely the way forward!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Great change! Well done :)
  • vg8pr0
    vg8pr0 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Brilliant! I am sure there was a lot of hard work and effort put into it you must feel great.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    4 months?? OMG - awesome results!
  • Angie1366
    Options

I downloaded 5:2 diet a couple of days ago and started it yesterday... It's 2 (non consecutive) days fasting (intake 500 calories) 5 days feasting (recommends an amount of calories with a mathematical equation). Or... you just eat normally!
  • JacquiDawn
    Options
    Holy crap. Insane difference! Congratulations, you look fantastic.
  • jeanmoreno
    Options
    fasting +restricting calories seemed to work well,lost 3,5 stones over 4 months!

I downloaded 5:2 diet a couple of days ago and started it yesterday... It's 2 (non consecutive) days fasting (intake 500 calories) 5 days feasting (recommends an amount of calories with a mathematical equation). Or... you just eat normally!
  • jeanmoreno
    Options
    thanks guys for your kind words !
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing! And in just 4 months? Awesome!!
  • jeanmoreno
    Options
    thanks for your encouragements !
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations, you look amazing!!!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    So inspiring and I'm so excited... I just started Intermittent Fasting this week... I have the fasting down, now I just need to get my workouts in
  • jeanmoreno
    Options
    IF all the way ,good on you,hope you will love it as much I do,cant see myself stopping it ever! :-)
    So inspiring and I'm so excited... I just started Intermittent Fasting this week... I have the fasting down, now I just need to get my workouts in
  • jeanmoreno
    Options
    done my 1st workouts on feed days but as i progress, on fast days they are even better,but in your own time! ;-)
  • jeanmoreno
    Options
    Entered the green zone of BMI TODAY (healthy),started dieting in the red(obese)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!