Anyone interested in having motivations buddies? :)

Options
Hi everyone! Im 18 and im 5'8'' and 118 pounds. I love love love fitness, but lately I've been slacking in my usual workouts! I usually ran about 4 miles on the beach daily, and then i did cardio abs (Insanity workout) in the mornings. Lately I've been busy with school and life so I haven't been feeling to great about myself lately! Anyone interested in having a new motivation buddy? I am! :)

Replies

• aloraferrara11
    aloraferrara11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: No one loves you.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :embarassed: :frown: :frown: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :sad: :sad: :huh: :huh:
  • mtngirl01
    mtngirl01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! feel free to add me if you'd like! and to the post above.. I'm sure that's just not true :)
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    Oh my dear we do get those days sometimes but it's the same motivation that would certainly get us back on the wagon, let's get up and start moving! :)
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more motivation and fun the better!
  • kslibbin
    kslibbin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a few and I zero fitness motivation and I need more people to help me get that! I have 2 besties that are doing their best! I bought the fitbit and that is helping me with counting my steps but I need to work on my cardio! :tongue:
  • PhillyCh
    Options
    Feel free to add me too ! I'd love to get some motivation !
  • katspin16
    Options
    I litterally just logged on to find a motivation buddy!!! None of my friends are as into fitness as I am and with school and work I fell off the track :sad:
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love motivation.