Anyone interested in having motivations buddies? :)

Hi everyone! Im 18 and im 5'8'' and 118 pounds. I love love love fitness, but lately I've been slacking in my usual workouts! I usually ran about 4 miles on the beach daily, and then i did cardio abs (Insanity workout) in the mornings. Lately I've been busy with school and life so I haven't been feeling to great about myself lately! Anyone interested in having a new motivation buddy? I am! :)

Replies

• aloraferrara11
    aloraferrara11 Posts: 3 Member
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: No one loves you.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :embarassed: :frown: :frown: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :sad: :sad: :huh: :huh:
  • mtngirl01
    mtngirl01 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey! feel free to add me if you'd like! and to the post above.. I'm sure that's just not true :)
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Oh my dear we do get those days sometimes but it's the same motivation that would certainly get us back on the wagon, let's get up and start moving! :)
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Feel free to add me. The more motivation and fun the better!
  • kslibbin
    kslibbin Posts: 29 Member
    I need to lose a few and I zero fitness motivation and I need more people to help me get that! I have 2 besties that are doing their best! I bought the fitbit and that is helping me with counting my steps but I need to work on my cardio! :tongue:
  • Feel free to add me too ! I'd love to get some motivation !
  • I litterally just logged on to find a motivation buddy!!! None of my friends are as into fitness as I am and with school and work I fell off the track :sad:
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    You can add me. I love motivation.