Need More Friends

Options
Hey Everyone, I have been at this for a while, and I would like more friends. At first, I really had no friends on here, but I am seeing more and more the impact of motivation every single day and how much it helps me. I would like to help others as well as get even more motivation. I log in everyday, I may not comment everyday, but I am pretty active on here. I post a blog once a week about the success and struggles of my week. I am a 33 year old Husband, Father of 2 girls, a Minister, and a Biker. I have lost 61 pounds in the last 3 months and have about 80 to 90 pounds to go. I look forward to sharing in the journey with more of you.

Replies

• schroederkl
    schroederkl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Having friends to encourage and support eachother along the way is a big help. I'll add you :)
  • ajs03
    ajs03 Posts: 32
    Options
    I haven't been on here long, but I am in the same situation of looking for friends & support. I added you...best of luck!
  • JustVegas
    JustVegas Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm brand new here and would like a few more friends as well. I'm 35, SAHM, interested in the whole world, current events, love people! I'm an agnostic so I'll let you decide (I'm friends with many a minister but you never know...) but will happily accept a friend request!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck on your goals!
  • naner61
    naner61 Posts: 85
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to have friends that reciprocate the support!
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone.