Hello new people!!

Options
Thank you for stopping by. Please understand that these are public forums. Please understand that there are people from all around the world, all walks of life, all ethnic and social backgrounds using these forums. Please understand that people have differing opinions than you. Please understand that this is the internet.

Now, having said all that, I'll say this...

Just because you came here with hope of happiness and rainbows and poines and joy thinking that you are going to always get "support and motivation" here's a reality check: It won't always be that way.

If you are going to post a topic or even comment on a topic that is based on a fad diet, or half-baked science, or something that is either proven to be pointless and overall not healthy...don't expect every post to follow yours to be "supportive."

Also...do a little research from a reputable source on your own before just throwing some off the wall question or answer out here. As a matter of fact, find a few reputable sources to back up your information. People have been known to post some facts...and although it may seem like it at times...posting facts does not mean someone is being disrespectful or hateful, it simply means they are posting facts. Facts that most likely have been hashed and re-hashed here a million and a half times...and they STILL hold up as facts...no matter how much you may disagree because you are somehow a "special snowflake."

To sum up, let me explain it this way....This is the internet, you are not the only one here, if you can't put on your big kid panties and deal with someone being different than you, then by all means, please don't post..just read what you want, take whatever bits of information you deem worthy and go about your way.

And for the love of all that is pixy dust and wizardry...don't ever...ever...EVER post this sentence: "I thought these forums were to be supportive and motivating...I can see now that I was wrong!!!"

PS:

iISNlNWz7I7LK.gif

Replies

• stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    xD agree.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm totally taking my rainbow wizard ponies and going home! :grumble:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

But you're going with a parting gift of love and support and motivation! Honest. :flowerforyou:
  • karrieamandakeeps
    Options
    Isn't that true of most message boards anyways?
  • IslandRider
    Options
    PS:

iISNlNWz7I7LK.gif

HAHAHA! This made me snort!!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options

But you're going with a parting gift of love and support and motivation! Honest. :flowerforyou:

Well then that makes it okay. :laugh: