Coffee

Options
2»

Replies

• Annaduurai
    Annaduurai Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I make my own Latte' with unsweetened almond milk and sugar free syrup. Almond milk brings the calories down quite a bit add some fiber and lowers the carbs significantly. 2 cups end up being 46 calories with only 1g carb and 1g fiber.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    100 cals really isn't that much and it's 100 cals which includes a good amount of protein. If you really enjoy your protein just make them work with your calorie goal.

I love 'silly coffees' as I call them (i.e. full fat milk, sugar, syrups, etc.) which can pack away several 100 cals but I only have them once in a while (although this is in large part also due to the expense of such drinks).
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I just shove coffee beans up my nose and let them dissolve.

Hardcore ...
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    I like your style.

If I am going to eat 100 calories in a snack, I want it to be chocolate or cheese, my favourite things, not a stupid skinny latte!!!
  • taraw0503
    taraw0503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So smug ol' me has always thought that my skinny latte must have no calories, because that's why they call it skinny. Having had the shock of my life as to how heavy I have become last night, I've been going through all my habits today. Over 100 calories! And I have two a day during the week. Anyway, I'm moving to macchiato for a bit. Might be a bit wired on it though. *bounces off office walls

If you love your coffee, then drink it. If you give up what you love to eat or drink, you're not going to stick to your diet. Just eat and drink in moderation and keep track of your calories. Feeling bad about having that extra 100 calories, just go for a walk to burn it off. Very simple :smile:
  • tammatha1
    tammatha1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You burn 200 calories farting. Don't worry so much! Calories are energy - they help your body move! Dont see them as your enemy, it keeps you alive!

OMG! Thank you. I needed that. I truly Laughed out Loud, and considering it's only January 4th, and I am obsessing about calories, I needed the giggle. :laugh: