Should I kick her out of my house?

Options
Z_I_L_L_A
Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
Woke up this morning and noticed her lying on the floor. I knew quickly that I had made a mistake, what was I thinking. You've done this before and all your stuff was destroyed or ripped to shreds. I mean I know she loves me because she is always rubbing her body against mine, I just don't know if I feel the same way. I ran my fingers through her hair last night while she was lying on my chest.

I thought you need to back away slowly Tim. Do not wake her...if you do, it will turn out like the others. You will be screamed at, slapped, all your *kitten* will be torn to pieces. Open the door and throw her *kitten* out, maybe she will leave. If I throw her the *kitten* out with all her *kitten*, everyone will be mad at me. If she sleeps it off and when I get home she is sweet, then she can stay. It would be easy to replace her with a younger and cuter one. She is probably tearing all my *kitten* up right now as we speak. *kitten*, what can I do? I can't leave work. Maybe I can call the X over and they kill each other.

I was so sleepy and tired last night and left the cat nip bag open on the counter. When I woke it was all gone. I scared to go home now.

Gotcha...

Replies

• pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    put her in a cage when you are not around to watch her
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Stop leaving the catnip out.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have had that scenario with my kitty.

(Not the contemplating throwing him out part, just the crazy high cat part.)
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Just stroke that kitty; she'll relax.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    get a dog! they just lick you to death!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

That'll work every time
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    In my house, we refer to felines as "chicken almond-ding> "Great with sweet and sour sauce.........

(Just kidding. I do not want to violate any forum rules regarding cruelty to animals, or saying anything offensive to animal lovers)....

(Ducks and waits for Lucky L to delete me again.....)
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options

:drinker:
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem with a cat... silly cat would chew through a wooden chest to get to the catnip! Then he would roll in it, and go around attacking anything he saw (including ankles)

He was INSANE when he was tripping. He loved it so much... but eventually I gave up letting him have any. He meowed at the chewed up chest for a long time before he kicked his habit haha.

Perhaps a Catnips Anonymous support group for all our strung out kitties? Hello, My name is Patches and I'm a Nipaholic....LOL
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Feral cat we took into the house He doesn't know what cat nip is wont ever know what it is so neither of us is ever high although he is still sometimes unpredictable
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Lol I feel your pain! I took in a kitten that was dumped on the street that I happened to be witness to. He's a handful. He has been renamed "little *kitten*". lol. Patience.....just have patience.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I noticed she was getting real fat and I was like wtf? My daughter told me that she was feeding her when she got home from school on top of me feeding her in the morning. So we cut her back to just the morning meal, she is at a calorie deficit right now. Now she is skinny but has a whole lot of loose skin that drags the floor. When I give her cat nip she stands up on her hind legs to attack me and I laugh my azz off at the swinging loose meat. Her name is Damnit, every time she gets into something I say damn it!

So my question is what do I name the loose lower belly skin? Daughter calls it FUPA or fat sac.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lol I feel your pain! I took in a kitten that was dumped on the street that I happened to be witness to. He's a handful. He has been renamed "little *kitten*". lol. Patience.....just have patience.

We took in a stray that was a handful too. We named her PITA.. Pain in the *kitten*.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem with a cat... silly cat would chew through a wooden chest to get to the catnip! Then he would roll in it, and go around attacking anything he saw (including ankles)

He was INSANE when he was tripping. He loved it so much... but eventually I gave up letting him have any. He meowed at the chewed up chest for a long time before he kicked his habit haha.

Perhaps a Catnips Anonymous support group for all our strung out kitties? Hello, My name is Patches and I'm a Nipaholic....LOL

The cat I spoke of in the above post, attacked anything she saw... without the catnip. She was a strange cat but very entertaining too.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    DAMMIT !!! haha i remember you telling me her name!!