Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need More Friends

Hey Everyone, I have been at this for a while, and I would like more friends. At first, I really had no friends on here, but I am seeing more and more the impact of motivation every single day and how much it helps me. I would like to help others as well as get even more motivation. I log in everyday, I may not comment everyday, but I am pretty active on here. I post a blog once a week about the success and struggles of my week. I am a 33 year old Husband, Father of 2 girls, a Minister, and a Biker. I have lost 61 pounds in the last 3 months and have about 80 to 90 pounds to go. I look forward to sharing in the journey with more of you.

Replies

• schroederkl
    schroederkl Posts: 20 Member
    Having friends to encourage and support eachother along the way is a big help. I'll add you :)
  • ajs03
    ajs03 Posts: 32
    I haven't been on here long, but I am in the same situation of looking for friends & support. I added you...best of luck!
  • JustVegas
    JustVegas Posts: 13 Member
    Hi! I'm brand new here and would like a few more friends as well. I'm 35, SAHM, interested in the whole world, current events, love people! I'm an agnostic so I'll let you decide (I'm friends with many a minister but you never know...) but will happily accept a friend request!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Feel free to add me! Good luck on your goals!
  • naner61
    naner61 Posts: 85
    Feel free to add me. I would love to have friends that reciprocate the support!
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Thank you everyone.