Small holiday NSV

Options
I decided I wasn't going to track calories over the holidays and just try to eat resonable amounts of food. I fully excpected to maintain at best. When I jumped on the scale this morning to see my holiday damage, I was pleased to see that I lost an additional 3lbs over the past couple weeks!

My morning went from 'meh' to awsome.

Replies

• Sondrasr
    Options
    Great job. It's always great to see unexpected weight loss.
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did that a couple times over the holidays myself. Usually I didn't have time to log food until the end of the day. My mindset was, "well, if I went over today, it's OK this time." Every time I assumed I'd be WAY over on the total calorie count, but each time when I finally had the time to log, I was always a little under or just barely over. I haven't weighed yet (I weigh only about once every 5 or 6 weeks) but all indications are I lost weight over the holidays. :) Happy New Year!
  • vg8pr0
    vg8pr0 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Isn't it just the best feeling? Congrats
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    The best part is that I didn't track a single thing. It was just nice to know I've made some major improvements to my eating habbits and that one day I'll be able to maintain without tracking calories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!