Just getting started....again

Options
Hey everyone,
I tried losing weight about 2 years ago, and failed miserably. Now I am up even more and trying it again. This time, however, I am doing things differently. I think i know where i failed last time so once again I am trying to lose weight and reinvent certain other area's in my life. Hope to meet a few new people along the way and watch others success and struggles and help through trials and tribulations :)

Replies

• Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Best part of this is you realized where you failed... Good luck you can do it!!!
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Starting is the hardest part. Congrats on taking the next step. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • weetzie882
    weetzie882 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's pretty much right where I am...this will be the third time I have 'started over' using MFP. This time I hope to stick with the tracking and maintaining the weight loss.

Good luck to you!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    good luck, im re starting too, I started march last year and lost 25 lbs, but fell off the wagon, I havent gained back anything, but I have lost muscle and feel like im getting back into my old habbits so im back to gain back my muscle and lose those final 10-15 lbs. feel free to add me
  • Luvinfunkyworm
    Luvinfunkyworm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks so much! Hopefully I wont make the same mistakes again
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I am right there with you, I have done this many times!