looking for friends and support

Options
HI All

I was using my fitness pal for around 6 months early last year and was doing really good upto my wedding. I,v slipped a little and am now back.

I,m looking for new friends who will help and support me and in return you will get my total support.

Looking forward to a thinner me.

Amanda
x

Replies

• sjr4291
    sjr4291 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help you along the way! :)
  • amandathinkslim
    Options
    thank you I have sent you a friend request. Still looking for more friends who want to loose around 40lb. xxx:flowerforyou:
  • nmh52
    nmh52 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me. I just joined MyFitnessPal last week for the first time and don't have many friends. :smile:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I would love to help you
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Amanda - I'm looking to lose around 40lbs, perhaps a bit more or a bit less depending on what I look like when I get down there!

I also got married last year, and am definitely a culprit of letting myself go a bit!

Add me :)

Steph
  • amandathinkslim
    Options
    still looking for a few more friends for support any takers x
    :flowerforyou:
  • elvinprincess_9
    elvinprincess_9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Would love to help, I also need some help. Im getting married next year and want to shed the extra kilos that ive gained.
  • katejayne4
    Options
    Hey,

I'm getting married in few weeks so looking to loose a couple more and maintain when I'm there. I know the big challange for me will be like you, when the weddings over. I can't wait to enjoy the honeymoon and over indulge!! However I know I'd like to get back on track as soon after as I can.

Add me and we can inspire each other :)

Kate x
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • penninks
    Options
    Hi All, Looks like great support and interesting people here to help us all reach our goals. I've just reconnected with this app hoping to mesh the exercise and healthy eating....nice to meet you all.
  • housewifeontrack
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. But keep in mind, if I see your food diary and it sucks I will tell you it sucks. You won't get a blind, "Good Job" from me if you went to McDonald's and got a super-sized big mac. I use all forms of motivation I can think of: Negative, Positve, and sometimes down right tough love (and everything in between).
  • ambitiousearth
    Options
    Hi

I am also new, well rejoining after falling off the wagon a little when I moved house. Looking to lose around 30lb if anybody wants a friend :-)
  • wellyboot1970
    Options
    Hi, Ive just joined, Im looking to lose weight for my daughters wedding in late March, any help would be good so plz add me xx:smile:
  • angserino
    Options
    You can add me if you want. But keep in mind, if I see your food diary and it sucks I will tell you it sucks. You won't get a blind, "Good Job" from me if you went to McDonald's and got a super-sized big mac. I use all forms of motivation I can think of: Negative, Positve, and sometimes down right tough love (and everything in between).

That's the only way to be! That's what I want in MFP friends!
  • nwood2691
    nwood2691 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I just joined last week and and I am loving all the support I get on here, and am more than willing to try to support you any way that I can. :happy:
  • ivette423vc
    ivette423vc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just got back as well after foot surgery I could not do much exercise. I would love to have people friend me that are positive and will help motivate me along the way. ( Of course I will be there for you as well) :smile:
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need to lose 50lb to be at a "healthy" weight, but I'm looking to lose more. Good luck!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 28lbs to lose for my wedding in June and am happy to support and receive support, I am unable to exercise as I am awaiting hip surgery but am super active when fit and really want to succeed. I love MFP it's been great making friends on here.
  • laura195360
    laura195360 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i need to lose more than 40lbs but please add me.