41 lbs lost - Motivation for the last 10!

Options
Between 160-167lbs, the pictures aren't great but that's because I hate any full length pictures of myself

j9vpk7.jpg

cxgk.jpg

25k4xat.jpg

2gugs4l.jpg

1zvdgyv.jpg

Between 125-130lbs

On the left
1hs1x.jpg

Skeleton
qzkkkw.jpg

30i8gsw.jpg

My goal is get down to 112lbs so hopefully a few months of hard work and I'll have reached my ultimate goal! Could do with lots of support so feel free to add me and let me know how your journey is going :)

Replies

• bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Between 160-167lbs, the pictures aren't great but that's because I hate any full length pictures of myself

j9vpk7.jpg

cxgk.jpg

25k4xat.jpg

2gugs4l.jpg

1zvdgyv.jpg

Between 125-130lbs

On the left
    1hs1x.jpg

Skeleton
    qzkkkw.jpg

30i8gsw.jpg

My goal is get down to 112lbs so hopefully a few months of hard work and I'll have reached my ultimate goal! Could do with lots of support so feel free to add me and let me know how your journey is going :)

Just needed to put the "img" in lower case. Great job!
  • Beka_Elizabeth
    Options
    ahh thank you! made the changes now, silly html!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous and you're owning it in those last few pictures! Get it girl!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing job. Well done.
  • omigoshkatie
    omigoshkatie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait to do the same :laugh: Definitely motivation for myself.
  • Beka_Elizabeth
    Options
    That's so nice of you to say! Still need to get rid of the wobbly bits though!
  • EmaleesMommy
    EmaleesMommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is such a Nixe Transformation :) x
    So you mind me Sämling what you have done for your leg's? Like just Running or The elyptical you know my leg's are my biegest Problem ;)
  • EmaleesMommy
    EmaleesMommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sorry but my iPhone didn't like my text lol
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job!
  • Beka_Elizabeth
    Options
    I usually just run, I strength train from time to tim but I find my legs look firmer when I'm running everyday (maybe it's just in my mind!) I have big hips and big thighs naturally, but everything from there down just seemed to tone itself haha. Oh and lots of fake tan!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!