7 lbs in 18 days.

Options
I just started doing this 18 days ago., and I'm down 7lbs, way ahead of my 2lbs/wk goal already.
Everything that goes in my stomach goes into the iphone app. No exceptions and super convenient.
And it is working.
It is kind of frightening how dependable this is. It wants me to do 1210 cal/day and with exercise I've usually been within 300-400 of that goal.
It has surprised me how many calories are in things. Awareness is everything. I could blow a whole day on what I used to have for lunch. Now I have to save up for dinner.

I should completely disappear in 404 days.

But seriously,
It does work.

Looking forward to seeing how far I can go.

828336.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    I should completely disappear in 404 days.

I like that....that's cute. :flowerforyou:
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I am looking for low calorie meal ideas that are affordable so if you have ideas, please let me know, you can message me with meal ideas. Thanks.
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just started doing this 18 days ago., and I'm down 7lbs, way ahead of my 2lbs/wk goal already.
    Everything that goes in my stomach goes into the iphone app. No exceptions and super convenient.
    And it is working.

Isn't it amazing what keeping track of what you're eating does? I'm way ahead of where I thought I would be because of the website and the iPhone app.
    90066 Posts: 24
    Options
    Well ten days later (day 27) I'm still hovering around the same place. This must be the first plateau.
    Weekends are toughest because I'm at home next to a kitchen.
    Though I have not gained any back. I'm happy about that.
    Need to shake things up, maybe more exercise?
    Good luck everyone.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Well ten days later (day 27) I'm still hovering around the same place. This must be the first plateau.
    Weekends are toughest because I'm at home next to a kitchen.
    Though I have not gained any back. I'm happy about that.
    Need to shake things up, maybe more exercise?
    Good luck everyone.

Your body is getting use to your new eating habits. Keep on going!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I just want to say to the OP not to get used to 7 lbs. in 18 days. It's normal to lose a big chunk in the beginning - this is usually water weight - and then after that, you'll slow down. I lost 12 lbs. in 2 weeks and then after that, it's been consistently one pound per week. 19 so far, almost to my halfway mark!!!! Stay encouraged, though! :) Get involved in the forums and maybe join a group and you'll be fine. Everyone here is wonderful. Good job already & good luck!!
    Options
    After a two week plateau I seem to have started losing weight again. New lows past two days and i think it's real. Thanks.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    You all amaze me with your words of encouragement! I just started the siter a few days back, but it's so wonderful to find a site with so much going for it! To the OP, congrats and keep it going! To everyone: good luck throughout your journies.
    Options
    UPDATE 13 lbs in 60 days. I seem to lose for a week, plateau for a week, then start losing again.
    Started at 165, in three weeks I was at 157, stayed there for ten days then over a week dropped to 153, stayed there for another week including a brief cold, and now I'm recovered and dipped below 152, hopefully on the way down some more.

Keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!