PA sucks

Options
You know i really hate living here in pennsylvania.... corn fields and highways ignorant people and snot balls. lol i want to live near the beach:sad: :sad: why couldnt i have been raised near the ocean :heart: arghhhhhhhhhh :grumble:

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You know i really hate living here in pennsylvania.... corn fields and highways ignorant people and snot balls. lol i want to live near the beach:sad: :sad: why couldnt i have been raised near the ocean :heart: arghhhhhhhhhh :grumble:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I love PA! Are you out near Pennsyltucky or in a more 'civilized' region of the state? I live in Bethlehem and its great!
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    between reading and hershey.... borrrrring:noway: smells like horse crap all the time and i hate it!!!!

i like to twinkle my toes in sand and boogy board:drinker: :heart:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I love PA! Are you out near Pennsyltucky or in a more 'civilized' region of the state? I live in Bethlehem and its great!

MSARROOOOOOO!!!! I live in BETHLEHEM toooooo!!! In Georgia though... but it's still cool! Haha! :laugh:
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i hear ya!! i'm up in BFE minnesota, where on june 3rd, our high today was like 57...apparently summer is never coming to MN this year!!! (great running weather though :)
  • anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Want to trade?? I live in Florida and have the sandy beaches (sharks too), lakes with plenty of gators...always hot and sunny...93* today in the shade. I would gladly move to PA and welcome the cooler climate and changing seasons...:cry: I'm melting already and it's not even summer yet!!
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    i would LOVEEEEE to trade lol hot weather sandy beaches half naked tan guys instead of these farmer boys lol lets goooo im packing now lol.... here its hot one day cold the next you never know what to wear its horrible and it smells like animal pooooooop everywhere yuuuuk!! and theres nothing like running over horse crap on the roads and smelling it everywhere u drive then. ewwww get me outa here!!!
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    well living by the beach isnt all that it's cracked up to be!! it's fun but at the same time it sucks! i live in daytona and I hate it here!!!

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Want to trade?? I live in Florida and have the sandy beaches (sharks too), lakes with plenty of gators...always hot and sunny...93* today in the shade. I would gladly move to PA and welcome the cooler climate and changing seasons...:cry: I'm melting already and it's not even summer yet!!
    I live in Michigan (Grand Rapids area). Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for you! I'd trade any day: give me the sun, the sand, the ocean (sharks too) and the heat every day, any day!!!:happy:
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    im glad im not alone lol.... i feel ya.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You definitely aren't. I live in Elizabethtown ... lol ... and work at Hersheypark. I know EXACTLY how you feel.
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    oh i have some friends in etown lol i was trying to get a job at hershey park just something to keep me occupied.... isnt this a great state?? haha noottt.... but people seem to love coming here
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yes they do. Hersheypark is not a bad place to work. And I'm seeing an upside ... since I haven't started for the season and sit on my butt a lot of the day. There I'm on my feet all day, usually moving around a lot since I work in rides ... and can't eat while I work ... should help me out a bit.

Great state ... right. The only thing I like about this state is Philadelphia sports and PSU ... which makes this lovely boring area even more boring... if that's possible.
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    i hate to say it but the only thing i like is we dont have earthquakes or hurricains but other than that it all sucks. no wonder people in this state are fat what are you suppose to do when u live in the middle of nowhere. ha i dont know if it wasnt for my family all living here i would sooo be out of here. I think my next place to be is in one of the carolinas.
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I love Hershey! I used to live there when I was stationed in New Cumberland.

I lived there from 2000 to 2004 and have it on my list of possible cities to move back to!

SO much better than the crowded beaches here in NC. Can only imagine the beaches in other places where there really is a crowd! I LOVE NC in the wintertime when I have the entire beach to myself. I do NOT like the wall to wall people that were there 2 weekends ago!
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    okay so it gets crowded but come on nothing can beat walking on the beach when the sun is rising finding all the neat things that wash up always something new... mmm i can smell the salty water now:love:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    okay so it gets crowded but come on nothing can beat walking on the beach when the sun is rising finding all the neat things that wash up always something new... mmm i can smell the salty water now:love:

The other day I was running my pups on the beach and there was a dead dolphin on the shore. Along with a billion flies was an AWFUL stench!

I came back that afternoon to play volleyball, and there was the Rental crowd coming for the week! It took me 2 hours to go past the wreck to get to the beach area! UGH!

I do like the beach though in the morning... Though, my preference is LESS crowded places with 4 seasons!