Moringa oleifera

Options
I've been researching the new Moringa Oleifera nutrition suppliment. It proclaims to be a health breakthrough. Giving your body everything it's been missing because of our alleged nutritionally corrupted agriculture. I've not been able to find many bad things said about it but still.
Has anyone else been keeping up with this.
Has anyone else tried Moringa Oleifera?

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    All supplement companies claim their product is a health breakthrough
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Im afraid i have to agree with Drmerc, don't be sucked in by their good marketing and reviews. These things are never as good as they say - as hard as it is to believe. If you tried all the stuff that came onto the market with these claims you'd be bankrupt! sorry
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    People are living longer and longer with this nutritionally corrupt "Big Ag."
  • moknbyrd
    Options
    Looks like this is just another fad. Not finding any REAL evidence to the contrary. Ah, well.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    People are living longer and longer with this nutritionally corrupt "Big Ag."

Not in the US they aren't. There have been many, many news stories about how current generations are not expected to exceed the previous generation's life expectancy, and Gen X and Gen Y are expected to see a lower life expectancy than even the baby boomers.
  • moknbyrd
    moknbyrd Posts: 11
    Options
    That's good for Social Security... *LOL*
    Seriously. That's not good.... Oh, H3LL. I think that's MY gen. *ugh* Now how am I supposed to live to be 200.
    :-P