What a difference 1 year can make!

Options

Replies

• lisa84044
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look amazing!! Your hard work & dedication really paid off.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow this is incredible!!! Thank you for sharing your success!! This is truly inspiring me :-)
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your achievements. You are truly inspirational.
  • stacey1172
    stacey1172 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. You've done an incredible job in the last year and should be proud!!
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    People like you are why I'm on this site. Great motivation and inspiration. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Amazing!!!!
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful friend! :)
  • ginawina05
    Options
    Wow. Job well done. Congrats!!!
  • lese1030
    lese1030 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Congratulations!
  • himymfanatic88
    himymfanatic88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You did a great job! I'm not over weight but I am a little out of shape, haha. I hope to be able to what you're doing by next year. Thanks for the motivation! Keep up the awesome work. (:
  • JessKrcmar
    JessKrcmar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I read these success stories every day, and while I cheer on everyone and continue to love reading the stories, few really speak to me like this one did. Maybe it's because I am training for my first half-marathon in 5 months and I can't even run a 5K yet, or because I almost puked the first time I did the 30DS myself. But you are SOOOO inspiring. Thank you for posting this!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    That's excellent! Thanks for sharing.
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great ! reading others success stories always keeps me motivated too. :happy:
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    wonderful and motivating for me i just finished my third day of 30 day shred and omg today was far better then the other two days. But more inportantly I will do iy again tommorow.
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WOW thats amazing and such a big change in only a year. Well done :bigsmile: You should be very very proud of yourself
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! !!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!
  • blantonjm1
    blantonjm1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! what an accomplishment!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You are such a great role model. Congratulations on the new healthy you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!