New mom trying to lose baby weight!!

Options
Hi everyone! Today is my first day starting my diet! I am new at this so I need a lot of encouragement! I am very excited and hope that I stick with this and can lose the weight!! :smile: I want to do this to be healthy again! I want to do this for my son, my husband, and for myself! All the suport and encouragement would do me wonders!!! Thanks:bigsmile:

67558.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• beskinny100
    Options
    Hi everyone! Today is my first day starting my diet! I am new at this so I need a lot of encouragement! I am very excited and hope that I stick with this and can lose the weight!! :smile: I want to do this to be healthy again! I want to do this for my son, my husband, and for myself! All the suport and encouragement would do me wonders!!! Thanks:bigsmile:

67558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Stay positive, record EVERYTHING you eat, exercise, and you will be set. :smile:

I wish you luck and I'm always here if you need that support.

Good luck.

This WILL help:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place!

Be sure to utilize all the tools and support this site has to offer and remember that YOU CAN DO IT!

Welcome!
  • farrahmelanie
    Options
    hi
    i too am trying to lose 40 pounds of pregnancy weight. feeling in a funk. good luck to you. it's nice to have everyone here on the site to keep you going. they're a great group of people.
    good luck.
  • momo83
    momo83 Posts: 1
    Options
    welcomooooooooooooooo
    i m new fat mom also ,,hope to help
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • hearts3134
    hearts3134 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

I am also trying to lose "baby weight", although my baby is 3, and I *did* get to my pre-baby weight last summer! :grumble:

Now I'm trying to get in better shape before we have another one that we are planning on this year, so keep it up, I know you can do it!
    :bigsmile: