Options
1235»

Replies

• roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ok! Phew!

I just did it.
    I like Jillian Michaels. I was worried she'd be screaming at me. I like how she actually supported you.

I have two concerns thus far with this:

-I have no proper room space for it
    -I have no weights
    -How do I log this why isn't there a premade cardio exercise for this in MFP Aaaaaaaaaah
    My kids have lost my weights so I just use household products! Today I used 2-1 liter bottles of water!
  • Jerrawuff
    Options
    To all my 30 Day shred friends.. I checked on live strong and about an hour so two run throughs of 30DS burns about 503 calories, one go through, which is what I do burns about 250. It also depends on your weight, that is for a 150 pound person so you burn a bit more with heavier weight, but if you want to track it that gives you a rough amount! Good luck, I'm on to day 2!!!
  • roughneckswife
    Options
    I just started this morning. How do you add it as exercise? I was putting it under circut training last year, when I would do it. I am hoping to have the motivation to stick with it this time. I've never made it more than 3 days in before.

The only way I know to add it as exercise is if you have a HRM & use the calories burned on there...they don't have anything listed on MFP, & it varies too much depending on the person to really have an accurate burn without a HRM...
    I was told to log it as circuit training
  • gr14
    gr14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - we can do it.
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    did day 2 last night! Ready for day 3!! I like the pain, I feel like its really doing something!
  • roughneckswife
    Options
    Just finished Day 2!!! I'm CrAzY sore, but thinking about doing it again tonight just because....
  • gr14
    gr14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 4 for me!!

How is everyone finding it?
  • CoronerKris
    CoronerKris Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Running 10 miles plus 30 day shred...man I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. Still have yet to move to level 3...day 11 tomorrow. Is 3 much harder than 2? I basically did level 1 for a day then moved on cause it didn't challenge me enough. Keep it up guys I'm sure you're all kicking *kitten*!!