Magic Bullet Recipes?

Options
Does anyone have some easy (minimal ingredient) recipes for the bullet, we got one for Christmas and I really want ot start using it more, the book that came with it has almost nothing...and rather fattening. something that is 1 or 2 servings too, my husband is reluctant to try some of the ones i have already so I spend even more time online trying to figure out how to half or third the recipe.
Thanks!

Replies

• treecy1
    treecy1 Posts: 6
    Options
    My husband and I mostly use our for fruit smoothies. It's an easy way to get your 5 servings or fruits/veggies a day.
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    treecy1 got in before me but yeah I was going to suggest smoothies. I don't have a Bullet but it looks like it would be perfect for that. You could try loads of different combinations rather than sticking to the basics. I tried walnuts in a fruit smoothie and they worked really well.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You can use it for anything! I use it to make my cottage cheese fluff (see recipe in here), homemade salad dressings, grinding nuts or oats, throw some strawberries and skim milk in there to make a delicious strawberry milk (my kids love this), homemade pestos and ranch dip, the list is endless.