Prayers Needed

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
A dear friend of mine was expecting a baby (due in the beginning of May) and she went in for a sonogram and there was no heartbeat. She was so out of it after she found out that the hospital had to sedate her- my heart is breaking for her right now. She needs all the prayers she can get right now, so if you could all say one for her and her angel, I'd appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Am doing, God Bless your concern & her & family.
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Deepest sympathies and prayers for your friend. I cannot even fathom the pain she must be experiencing right now.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Done! So sorry to hear this. I know it's sometimes hard to understand - but God has a reason for everything.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers. I lost one at 26 weeks, so I know the pain! Praying for peace and strength :heart:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Heartfelt prayer sent. God did not do this, but He is there.

You are a good and brave friend...thanks for asking for prayers.
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    I cannot begin to imagine the pain of losing a child. I will pray over her and her family for the days to come.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    How heartbreaking. :cry: I couldn't imagine trying to deal with losing a child whether yet to be born or already born. My prayers are with your friend. I agree with Sonjavon, God has a reason for everything. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    She'll be in my thoughts. And pass along my name to her if she needs a friend. I've miscarried three... and... yeah. I know... I know how that feels.
  • GRose
    GRose Posts: 69
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with her & you as well.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this. Prayers went up for her.
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    So sorry! :cry:
    I am praying,God bless that little baby
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Praying and will continue to pray for her in these next weeks/months. I cannot imagine the pain she must be going through.