Newbie-

Options
Hi- I'm Jennifer. I am married and we have 4 children. I am in management which mainly has me at a desk the entire day. I love my job, but noticed since I started working here I have really put on the weight! In my younger days I was very fit- horseback rode for atleast an hour daily, danced, and did other activities that had me up and moving. Now, I am in my late 30s and I have Lupus and other issues.
Last time I rode my horse (2 summers ago) it caused me to hurt and have flairups. I strongly believe this is because I got so out of shape.

I am looking for support and motivation to get back down to my size of 10 or 12s...currently in 16s to 18s.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Replies

• emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new here too -I just started last Wednesday. I have already found this to be a great site with very friendly and supportive people. You will find that logging in your food and exercise daily will really help you stay on track. So, just take it slow, try to make good food choices, and don't beat yourself up with setbacks. Good luck!