Columbus, OH ??

Options
Hi Everyone! I am looking for workout buddies that live in Columbus. I live on the west side of columbus, go to OSU, and belong to a gym in Hilliard. All my regular friends aren't active and when I try to drag them to the gym or the park, they moan and complain LOL.

I like to speed walk at the park and I can never find anyone that can keep up with me. I'd love to find another like minded exercise buddy that can speed walk with the best of um :laugh: (I don't run due to past injuries). I'm looking for another women (sorry guys :smile: ), age doesn't matter (I'm 25). I'm chatty and am pretty open-minded. You must love dogs because I usually take my dog to the park with me when I walk. : )

Okay :) Well thanks for reading!!!

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am looking for workout buddies that live in Columbus. I live on the west side of columbus, go to OSU, and belong to a gym in Hilliard. All my regular friends aren't active and when I try to drag them to the gym or the park, they moan and complain LOL.

I like to speed walk at the park and I can never find anyone that can keep up with me. I'd love to find another like minded exercise buddy that can speed walk with the best of um :laugh: (I don't run due to past injuries). I'm looking for another women (sorry guys :smile: ), age doesn't matter (I'm 25). I'm chatty and am pretty open-minded. You must love dogs because I usually take my dog to the park with me when I walk. : )

Okay :) Well thanks for reading!!!
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    No fellow buckeyes out there?
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ohio but I'm almost 2 hours away from where you are . I live in southern Ohio , between Jackson and Piketon off of 32 and with these Gas prices I don't think I would want to travel that far... now if you want to come visit...
  • oneinchatatime
    Options
    Wow....what a coincidence!!!! I just joined a few minutes ago.

Here is the coincidence: I'm was raised in Columbus(east side) and then moved to Oak Hill when I was 15. I also lived in Jackson for a few years. I'm now living in Florida, but I love Ohio. I still have family there.

flcaoh~ from your name I'm guessing you've lived in Florida, California and Ohio. Those are the only states I've ever lived in. I lived at Fort Ord (army base next to Monterey) in Ca. for a few years in the early 80's. It isn't there anymore, they closed it. But is was right on PC1 and the ocean. I loved it there.

You guys are making me homesick.
    Wish I was there with you :sad:
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    sorry, I'm in Lancaster:cry:
  • oneinchatatime
    Options
    I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Or maybe the next post will be "Smile, Your On Candid Computer" ! Another coincidence. Like I said before, I still have family in Ohio. One of my sisters lives in Amanda which is just outside of Lancaster. She used to have a flower shop in Amanda a few years ago. My dad lived there with her for a few months out of the year and both my parents are buried there. This is getting freaky. :noway:
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    my parents actually just moved from Amanda 3 years ago, for being as small as it is, that is one strict little town