Want to lose 20 lbs--Buddies Welcome!

Options
Hi all,

I am 30 yrs old trying to lose 20 lbs to reach my ultimate goal size.

I have battled my weight my whole life. Right now, I am up 10 lbs from my lowest weight, and feel uncomfortable in my clothes and dread going anywhere.

I work out pretty regularly and my eating habits are hit and miss. I know what I should be doing, it's just hard. :(

Right now I am focusing on clean eating, calorie counting, and working out. I started doing a new workout called Tonique, that is brutal, but I think will be really effective.

I could definitely use some support and accountability!

Replies

• elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am xxx
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    am in! plz feel free to add me!
  • BelindaBinny
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like to!!! :-)
  • pouka89
    pouka89 Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free too add me! I am not too focused on my actual weight loss as I am hoping if I get fitter that my fat will turn to muscle.
  • Shal1217
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 15-20lbs too! Feel free to add me :)
  • hexs92
    hexs92 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Life gets busy and it's much easier to eat the unhealthy stuff. I've never heard of Tonique but if it works for you please let me know! You're welcome to add me if you're looking for some support
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just turned 30 in December! Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • lynyskiny
    lynyskiny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! Feel free to add me!
  • brittlea24
    Options
    Hey! I am wanting to lose 20 lbs also! Its hard to get motivated and thats my problem right now! I work ALOT and I have got to make finding the time to work out more of a priority! Add me! Would love the support and to give support as well
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15 more lbs or atleast tone up alot, im 25 with 3 sons 3,4, and 6 feel free to ad me, this is my first day back at it
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    20 lbs is a third of what I want to lose, but easier to focus on that at the moment. It will bring me back to the steady weight that I was so I’m in.
  • Signal2020
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- we can encourage each other. I'm trying to lose 30 lbs in 5 months --
  • readyAIMfire
    readyAIMfire Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 lbs also! I'm a great encourager and love accountability partners! Please add me. :smile:
  • nemosarah
    nemosarah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    add me all lets support each other :-) x
  • Ericaalicia0608
    Ericaalicia0608 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me. :) Been struggling to lose the last 18 lbs. need all the motivation I can get!
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I need to lose the same amount (20lb) add me if you wish. I will be your cheerleader.
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, looking to lose 20-30lbs, haven't decided yet.
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys! 34 yrs old and trying to lose 20. This site has helped me knock off 6 already. So I totally believe in it, and the members who encourage one another. Feel free to add me, and I wish you great success!
  • asholes
    asholes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be 21 in a couple weeks and this is the heaviest I've ever been. Plus I'm just starting to take control of that so I'm in! Definately here for support add me if you want!
  • prncares
    Options
    I'm new here and want to lose 20lbs, too. Please add me!! I need all the help I can get!! :smile: