help please?

Options
Hello there all! My name is Lisa and I am new to this site. I know this journey will be a hard and fun one. I am looking forward to achieving my goals with all of you! If any of you could offer any words of advice or support it would also be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Replies

• sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on this site a week or so.. I love it so far. Being able to watch what I eat and see how many calories I burn when I exercise helps me a lot! I am trying to lose about 30lbs or so! Need a buddy feel free to message and add me!
  • janetful
    janetful Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I would just say to log on every day. Enter all your food and exercise activity. It was really an eye opener for me. I thought I was doing well. Until I found this site I didn't realize how much I was actually eating, and how inactive I was :)
    Good luck, its a journey and a lifestyle change for sure.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! One of the best pieces of advice when I got started here was when someone told me to read the links in the forum I posted below. It answered a lot of the questions that were swimming around in my head.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition