Hello, I think I need help..

Options
Hello there, I'm new here and uhm I have a problem..I eat a lot without even being hungry or having cravings. I don't know why. I just eat with full stomach and it's driving me crazy because I know it will affect my body. What should I do?? Please, I need help..

Replies

• HunterTrouble
    HunterTrouble Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Joining this will help. Writing down everything you eat forces you to recognize what and when you are eating. You might also notice patterns of eating when bored or stressed.
  • emchip1983
    Options
    Hi there, as the above siad this will help. but also when you feel hungry try drinking water instead as a lot of people confuse hunger with being thirsty x
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,088 Member
    Options
    Simple. Eat healthy food, lots of protein. Three meals a day. Step away from the kitchen in between time.
  • romeofailed
    Options
    I tried all but the thing is most of the time I'm home alone and I'm in vacation so I stay a lot at home and I can't just stay away from the kitchen.. I don't know it scares me because I just think it is a problem or I'm sick or something..
  • romeofailed
    Options
    And I always think of food..when is the time to eat and what will I eat, what I have to eat.. Most of the time I spent thinking about food.
  • ktc1968
    ktc1968 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    right there with you, although I am not eating sweets or fried foods I eat frequently.
  • BostonBill99
    BostonBill99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There are lots of things you can do besides being home alone. Go out, take a walk, visit a museum, take a bike ride, volunteer at a hospital or nursing home or whatever. Your issue is; you're eating out of boredom. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt and the hat and 200+ extra pounds besides. Plan your meals, stick to your plan, and get UP AND OUT!!! You can't eat if you're not home AND when you're busy

BostonBill99
  • romeofailed
    Options
    Exactly, I know! But the thing is right now I have only a week of staying home and my friends are all gone with their parents, it's cold outside and I don't have anything to do.