I have Lost 205 lb's

Options
Since 2006 I have went from 635 to 430. At time's I feel great and people keep telling me I look great and like I am still looseing weight but why does the scales say different?

Replies

• Jerrawuff
    Options
    That's a huge accomplishment. Don't give up and keep pushing... You'll get there!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    scale is affected my many things. You are doing a great job so far. Keep up the hard work
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way! You should be proud! I started this in 2007 at 272 and as of this morning I am at 192.9. Your loss is a major accomplishment and an inspiration to us all! One day, one step at a time!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That is an achievement! Keep it going!
  • rebelchief
    rebelchief Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!! :) Keep up the good work!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I agree...HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT! If you feel that way, make some adjustments and push yourself a lil' harder until you're happy with the results and you can see it :):):)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    wow what a fantastic effort. Don't take too much notice of the scales, sometimes they lie.

You could be holding water, you could be building muscle. Just keep doing what you have been.
  • shape_up4good
    Options
    you are a hero! nice work!
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE that is amazing! Keep it up, and take lots of pictures an measurements. The scale is a b***h sometimes, but pictures never lie.
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing Mister! Keep up the good work.
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous....don't measure your accomplishments soley by the scale. Take measurements and keep on moving forward!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE that is amazing! Keep it up, and take lots of pictures an measurements. The scale is a b***h sometimes, but pictures never lie.

^This. If you can't see it, take some pictures and compare them! You'd be surprised, especially with a drop like that! Amazing! Also, try using measuring tape instead of the scale. Tape can be more accurate. Keep up the great work!
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    VERY VERY GOOD!!!!
  • changejen2013
    Options
    Your mind is your worst enemy and your best friend. Your brain can make you think you never lost a pound and give up just because you don't "feel skinnier". Your mind can create eating disorders and cause other problems. The scale doesn't lie and you have worked damn hard...feel proud and keep trucking on!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing achievement! :)
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    That is great!
    Just keep going, don't give up....
    Change up your activity and/or diet a little to give your body a shake up to get those scales moving again!
  • jrauch10
    jrauch10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Huge progress! Don't forget - not all of your lbs are fat. At times you'll be losing fat but gaining muscle mass which is smaller but hefty. Are you doing regular tape measurements of your chest, waist, and hips? I'll bet you see continued changes there despite what the scale says.

Keep at it, I'm inspired by your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!