jillian micahels dvd

Options
Ok I don't know which DVD to do of hers! I have researched to see which one would give me the best results.. either 30 day shred or ripped in 30? I have 7 weeks to loose 10-15 lbs and inches off my arms and belly! If anyone has any tips on which DVD I should do and/or other excerises to add to these DVDs would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind a little more difficulty you should try the Extreme Shed and Shred, it's some what more advanced than the 30 Day Shred and has only 2 routines to follow, if you pair that with another low level exercise you could probably reach your goal. Good luck!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I would do 30DS first and than RI30, I did 30DS 10days each level without a days rest and lost about 15 inches. Than I did ripped in 30. Her Banish Fat Boost Met. and No more trouble zones are good as well
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I do burn fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones, I have done 30ds and it is good I just prefer the other two, I still sometimes do 30ds if I only have a spare 20 minutes. There is some kind of ultimate workout schedule you can find which involves a number of her workouts alternating between them on different days in a specific order, I'm sure someone knows that ! X
  • mariaT29
    mariaT29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm doing her 30 day shred "2nd day" and trust me,you'll feel the burn..
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Another option, there is a 30 day slim down plan incorporating some her DVDs. I think you can find it if you google it or search here.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    If you haven't done much circuit training or exercising lately I would really recommend 30DS. Great results and a little bit better for easing into her workouts than her other DVD;s. Only 25 minutes, so hard to make any excuses not to fit it in. Don't let the short workout fool you though, lots of ouchies (Little muscle stiffness to start) and it really works on the whole body =) If you have done something similar then go for the ripped one.
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I like No More Trouble Zones
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You get a good workout with the 30 Day Shred and really feel the burn. I am currently doing the shred and really feel it. I plan to do Jillian's other workouts when I complete the shred. The 30 Day Shred has 3 levels.