Question about Popcorn???

Options
I really like to eat air popped popcorn and was wondering if anyone thinks that it could be the reason I am at a platuea with my weight loss.
What are your thoughts on popcorn and the carbs in it???

Replies

• weesa7
    weesa7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You've probably plateaued because your body has gotten used to your workouts. I always get over a plateau when I change my workout routine. Air popped pocorn is fine.I eat it almost every day. Just saying what works for me. Hope it's helped you some. :)
  • Hodie56
    Hodie56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I eat popcorn every night and have plateued as well. My thoughts were the same as yours. I measure my cups to 4 cups, but I might eat it to late at night. You may need to reevaluate your carb and caloric intake, does it need to be adjusted down. AFter you lose 10 lbs this website asks if want an adjustment, maybe you need that.
  • mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    Options
    Popcorn doesn't have that significant of an impact on your overall weight loss.. A few cups of air popped popcorn isn't going to make a huge difference..

Try doing as others have suggested.. change up your workout, eat your exercise calories (because a common reason of plateauing is eating too little) and make sure you have adjusted your calories for your desired loss.

:] Good luck!