Over 50 midnight working RN needing support and new friends

Options
Hi , only been on sight for 3 weeks now, thought I'd seek out some friends. Live in Michigan, work midnights, am an RN.
Hello to all.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there. My name is Diane; I live in Iowa and I am 51! I just started yesterday and am very hopeful this site will help me finally lose my extra pounds. Or some of them... Friend me, I'm dems11!

Diane
  • dragonflyz76
    Options
    Hello! Glad your here! Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • neworleanslady1
    neworleanslady1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am almost 57 and also an RN. I work days in Case Management and live in the suburbs of New Orleans!
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    sent you a message -- feel free to add me. I'm in Michigan too and used to work midnights though never been an RN :) Glad you're here -- keep going!
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Christina, im 22, 5"3, and have about 80lbs to go before I reach goal. Im also in the health care field, im an HCA/NA/PCA. Im always willing to add more friends to my MFP family, to both give and receive helpful advice and tips!
  • elsiesnow
    elsiesnow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've gone back to school to be a RN. I'm 40 and am also looking for friends. I'm currently working with hospice patients as a CNA/CHHA. Hopefully I'll start nursing school in August!