Hello! Just looking for some friendly faces... :)

Options
Hi everyone; I'm not neccesarily new to myfitnesspal (I have the app on my iphone). And I haven't been consistent with keeping up with my logs. Since it's the new year, I decided to actually be serious about my weight loss plan and commit. So this is my FIRST time being on the website and I just updated my profile and am looking for some fitness pals. lol Hi everyone.

Replies

• emmylouwho__
    emmylouwho__ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    haha Hi, i am sorta new.. soo im a friendly new face lol.. you can add me :D
  • jbirdica
    jbirdica Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am new but friendly! You can add me if you want!
  • x3kimi
    x3kimi Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey new face! lol. Im adding you now. :D
  • sveltekitty
    Options
    I'm new-ish too! Please feel free to add me. My face is very friendly, I promise. :wink:
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Newish girl here too! Moreso that I've been slacking off the past few months.

New year, new opportunity!

Time to get serious about being healthier!
  • ufoundfaith
    Options
    I'm just like you. I have the app on my phone and used it some, but hadn't really worked on updating it. And since it's a new year, I'm using it to get serious! We can do this! Feel free to add me :)
  • amycarol2002
    Options
    I am a friendly face ^^ please add me Im looking for and helping with motivation!
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am also Re-Starting .. I fell off the MFP wagon in the fall ..
    Hoping to stick to it this year !!
    Anyone can add me !!
    :o)
  • angiereeves33
    Options
    I did not have success staying committed to logging in in 2012 either.
    But I'm on a mission to do better. Got the app on my phone now too!
    Bring it on ;)
    I'm super friendly-faced ;)
  • Jmeyer526
    Jmeyer526 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, It's good to know that there are others out there struggling with faithfully logging in as much as I am. I'm also looking for some "friendly faces" to help motivate and keep me motivated. Anyone can add me. :flowerforyou: