Clean eating, sweating

Options
I've been eating clean for the past month or so and started doing boot camp HIIT workouts five days a week.

Feeling a little bit stronger, but the only real changes I've noticed are having to pee 6457 times a day and sweating excessively while SLEEPING.

Strange?

Replies

• Bellasammy
    Options
    Oh thank god I thought it was just me. I've been eating clean for a month and had the worst sweating probs. I just switched to a roll on deodorant and it has seemed to help :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I've been eating clean for the past month or so and started doing boot camp HIIT workouts five days a week.

Feeling a little bit stronger, but the only real changes I've noticed are having to pee 6457 times a day and sweating excessively while SLEEPING.

Strange?

Maybe you the flu?
  • DriaD84
    Options
    At the risk of sounding dumb, what's eating clean?
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    excessive water intake
  • javajinny
    Options
    When I did Bikram yoga the instructor said it was normal to keep sweating hours after the workout so maybe it's normal for other super sweaty workouts, too (I'm assuming boot camp is super sweaty).
  • SVMR17
    SVMR17 Posts: 33
    Options
    I should be drinking less?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Around here, you honestly don't want to risk it. You would be better off doing either a Google search or using the search feature. There's a million topics on clean eating and they don't always end well.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Couldn't handle the sweating at night... I will stick to the way I eat.
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    A lot of foods have water in them. If you're eating more whole foods, you're getting more water. As for the sweating, I've noticed that problem too (at night). But I also have low iron, thus low temperature regulation. I figured it was related to that or my heating blanket :)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    As long as you've been eating clean your sweat and urine are no longer yucky so I wouldn't worry about it.
  • eddierdiaz
    eddierdiaz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nope, just means your metabolism is doing its job.
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

In short, it's eating unprocessed, whole foods. As close to their natural state as possible without eating "raw" (which is little to no cooking at all).
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

If you are drinking past hydration you can drink less
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options

Strange?

Overtraining? Nutrient imbalance (you lose minerals when you sweat)?