Turbo Jam

Options
Just ordered Turbo Jam and I should have it Thursday. Heard all good things about this program, Anyone else doing Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire? Would love to have a support group of others doing the same program.

Replies

• mezasu
    mezasu Posts: 42
    Options
    I got Turbo Jam a few years back and used to do it regularly, and it helped me lose a lot of weight during the summer between high school and college. I just started doing it again today and oh my gosh, I can't believe how out of shape I am / how intense it is! haha

It really is a great workout though, you'll get a decent amount of cardio out of it and strengthen the heck out of your abs at the same time. :) The only real problem I had with it is that the music is a bit cheesy and the girl on the video can get annoying after a while, but once I got to a point where I had pretty much memorized the whole thing I would just mute it and play my own music instead, so that can be fixed very easily. :P

Sorry for the long post but I'm glad to see there's someone else on here doing Turbo Jam! I would gladly join your support group :)
  • cjrlove
    Options
    Ill do it =) sounds fun and I have been wanting to try turbo jam so im all for it!!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting on Sunday.
    I have read a lot of good reviews so I excited to try it.
    Keep me posted on your progress!!
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    HUGE HUGE HUGE Fan of Turbo Jam and Fire and Chalene Johnson. TURBO JAM helped me lose 127lbs in 2006-2008- I am up a bit since then but am back on the train. If anyone wants to add me- please do! My favorite workout ever!
  • angiereeves33
    Options
    I'm a Turbo girl ;)
    LOVE LOVE it.
    The music is amazing, and Chalene Johnson makes you believe, even when you're doubtful, that you can do ANYTHING - and then MORE!
    So awesome!
    I'm in the midst of a TurboFire challenge right now - but you'll love Turbo Jam! Keep us posted!!
  • Jessinduck
    Jessinduck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wanted to know how the Turbo Jam worked. I will complete my 3rd month of BBL, which I love and works great. However, I feel I have reached a plateau and may need something different for a bit. I was looking at turbo Jam. Thanks