Need Motivation!

Options
I am trying to lose weight, become healthier, eat better. But I need motivation and I do NOT get that at home. My husband will laugh when I start an exercise program, he refuses allow me to join a bootcamp exercise program outside of the home, and when I am eating better he is constantly trying to get me to go out for ice cream, or have some chips.

I am hoping that I can get some friends on MFP to be my motivation, my encouragement, so that I will not just fall back into my old habits, which is what has happened in the past.

My short-term goals are to lose 15 lbs by my Birthday (May 22). I know this is a low goal, but I am hoping that by making my goal lower, I will be able to do it and if I lose more than that I will be very happy.

My long-term goal is to lose 100 lbs. I want to be at about 150 lbs.

I will be happy at this point when I see the scale below 200, but I know that I need to keep a long-term goal.

If any of you read this and are willing to be my "friend" and help with motivation and encouragement...I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies

• amycarol2002
    Options
    We can be each others motivation feel free to add me!!!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I found that adding friends made me feel more accountable.
  • leekat14
    leekat14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way although now i'm starting to get on track! Motivation is KEY!
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! :smile: