Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need Motivation!

I am trying to lose weight, become healthier, eat better. But I need motivation and I do NOT get that at home. My husband will laugh when I start an exercise program, he refuses allow me to join a bootcamp exercise program outside of the home, and when I am eating better he is constantly trying to get me to go out for ice cream, or have some chips.

I am hoping that I can get some friends on MFP to be my motivation, my encouragement, so that I will not just fall back into my old habits, which is what has happened in the past.

My short-term goals are to lose 15 lbs by my Birthday (May 22). I know this is a low goal, but I am hoping that by making my goal lower, I will be able to do it and if I lose more than that I will be very happy.

My long-term goal is to lose 100 lbs. I want to be at about 150 lbs.

I will be happy at this point when I see the scale below 200, but I know that I need to keep a long-term goal.

If any of you read this and are willing to be my "friend" and help with motivation and encouragement...I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies

• We can be each others motivation feel free to add me!!!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Feel free to add me. I found that adding friends made me feel more accountable.
  • leekat14
    leekat14 Posts: 10 Member
    I feel the same way although now i'm starting to get on track! Motivation is KEY!
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Feel free to add me for support! :smile: