"MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE" CHALLENGE - 11 AVAIL. 369 IN!

Options
UPDATE: ONLY 11 SPOTS LEFT. 369 ALREADY JOINED.

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/search/query:SLIMPOSSIBLE

There are teams there for the following regions still with some availability:

BUT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN THESE AREAS IT'S OKAY TO JOIN. WE NEED TO FILL UP ALL GROUPS. WE WILL NOT BE FORMING ANY MORE GROUPS.

THE IMPORTANT POINT IS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE, NOT WHERE YOU ARE FROM! SO JUST JOIN ANY OF THE OPEN TEAMS! :)

“Mission Slimpossible” Canada Teams 4 & 5- 2 spots.
Mission Slimpossible” EUROPE TEAM 2 & 3- 4 spots.
Mission Slimpossible” TEAM UK #7 AND #8- 5 spots.

IF YOU DO JOIN PLEASE ENTER YOUR STARTING WEIGHT RIGHT AWAY- IT WILL BE YOUR STARTIGN WEIGHT FOR THIS WEEK. THEN CHECK IN ONCE A WEEK FRIDAY-MONDAY. IF YOU PREFER TO CHECK IN DAILY THAT IS FINE TOO. GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Bump it up :)
  • Spudeata
    Spudeata Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Have posted to my friends just in case there is anyone else who wants to join :smile:
  • hamonk
    hamonk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Have posted to my friends just in case there is anyone else who wants to join :)
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Bump it up :)

thank you. :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    Have posted to my friends just in case there is anyone else who wants to join :smile:

thank you!
  • peterdt
    Options
    Have posted to my friends just in case there is anyone else who wants to join :)

thank you!
  • peterdt
    Options
    UPDATE: ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT. 388 ALREADY JOINED. FIRST COME... FIRST SERVE. :)

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/search/query:SLIMPOSSIBLE

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN THESE AREAS IT'S OKAY TO JOIN. WE NEED TO FILL UP ALL GROUPS. WE WILL NOT BE FORMING ANY MORE GROUPS.

THE IMPORTANT POINT IS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE, NOT WHERE YOU ARE FROM! SO JUST JOIN ANY OF THE OPEN TEAMS! :)

Mission Slimpossible” EUROPE TEAM 2 & 3- 1 spot.
    Mission Slimpossible” TEAM UK #7 AND #8- 1 spot.

IF YOU DO JOIN PLEASE ENTER YOUR STARTING WEIGHT RIGHT AWAY- IT WILL BE YOUR STARTIGN WEIGHT FOR THIS WEEK. THEN CHECK IN ONCE A WEEK FRIDAY-MONDAY. IF YOU PREFER TO CHECK IN DAILY THAT IS FINE TOO. GOOD LUCK!