Tips on reducing the pregnancy associated overhang!

Options
Hi everyone, I had my 3rd baby 8mths ago and I am desperate to lose the dreaded overhang :( or at least reduce the size of it.

Is there anyone out there that can suggest any type of exercise which will help in this mini quest?

Thank you

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I had my 3rd baby 8mths ago and I am desperate to lose the dreaded overhang :( or at least reduce the size of it.

Is there anyone out there that can suggest any type of exercise which will help in this mini quest?

Thank you

As you lose weight, it WILL happen. I had a huge overhang 11 months ago, Today it is much smaller.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Overall body fat reduction. Spot reduction just doesn't happen. Moisturize.

I had a mini-tuck after my 2nd child. My skin was too far gone to ever recover, even after losing quite a bit of weight.
  • mummyk2013
    Options
    Hi, thank you for the replies. I am working on the whole body so I am hoping that as I gradually get fitter and more toned, the overhang won't as 'huge'
  • sarahrbraun
    Options
    it should help. 11 months ago when I started exercising, I had a HUGE overhang. Even when I laid down, it took 2 hands to move it. Now, when I lay down, there really isn't much of an overhang. My workout shorts are starting to get baggy in the front.
  • mummyk2013
    Options
    it should help. 11 months ago when I started exercising, I had a HUGE overhang. Even when I laid down, it took 2 hands to move it. Now, when I lay down, there really isn't much of an overhang. My workout shorts are starting to get baggy in the front.

well done :) when i lay down granted there isn't much of an overhang but it all disappears into my hips down the sides lol. i'm determined to make it smaller even though it may never completely go but I'm going to try my best
  • sarahrbraun
    Options
    I am aiming to have mine mostly gone too...I think I can since I still have about 40-50 lbs to lose.