My friend's list is pathetic...add me?

Options
Just realized that I've been on here for over a week and have only added one person. Looking for some supportive friends, preferably those who lift and/or have similar goals? PWEASE?

5'2
117 lbs - and wanting to maintain or gain weight and reduce bf%
1650 net cals/day minimum
Lifting every day, no cardio for the purpose of exercise - but I do dance as a hobby.

Replies

• Kayleylou89
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
    Same goes to everyone - I would love to hear from you guys :) x
  • MissBLW
    MissBLW Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So is mine. We have different goals but I have like 3 friends and no one ever is on anymore.
  • llama_sammich
    Options
    So is mine. We have different goals but I have like 3 friends and no one ever is on anymore.

Exactly. I get busy and don't track sometimes, but I always come back soon :)
    My goals are different but meh.. Friends are friends, support is support.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Similar goals here, and I'm around every day.

5'3", 112 this morning, allegedly in maintenance, but have put on a pound of muscle in the last month according to my scale and trendweight. Not sure about that, and currently training for a half marathon (walking), but I strength train in addition to cardio and am considering a bulk after my race in February.

Send me a request if you are interested. I eat around 2000 calories most days.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    ya i was #1!!!!
  • Off_The_Record
    Options
    Added you all <3 anybody feel free to add me xox
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    me!
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too :) I love new friends!
  • courtniesolis
    courtniesolis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Courtnie. We have different goals, but support is support! Fell free to add me! Anyone. :-)
  • lovinglife80
    Options
    This is my second time back to My Fitness Pal and I have to say having friends and support is totally making this time an awesome experience. please anyone add me as well!
  • Eric38877
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....anyone
  • sarahdiedrich
    sarahdiedrich Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    anyone, feel free to add me as well!
  • wrobes
    wrobes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends to push me along in the new year, anyone feel free to add me, I will send a few requests to others who have put the offer out here too
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Lifting ftw :D