Long Road, but still a success - 242 to 166 *PIC*

Options
I'll keep this short as this is not my final ending success story....

Just like most I had weight problems since hitting puberty. Unfortunately, that came at the age of 10 and unhealthy eating and activity habits didn't help either. In high school i ranged from 170 to 200. When I became pregnant with my son in 2009 I was 200, then gained 42 pounds. I always went up and down.

After my son was born I decided to start changing that and some other things in my life. I was tired of how I felt about myself, my relationship, my financial situation, and just tired of being tired. So come 2011, I started to make better food choices and be more active. I just slowly kept at it. Not everyday was the best, but better than what it could be. (I am a emotional food eater)...

Mind you until this year my life was so hectic (moving 5 times, becoming a single mom, new job working nights which im trying to change, finishing school) I couldnt fully devote to my weight loss, but this year I am making myself a priority!

Highest size 1x/2x and current size is about 10.

January 2012 I weighed in at 176.6 .....

January 2013 I weighed in at 166.0!!!

My main goal weight is 145 and my ultimate goal weight is 130. ( 21-36 more to go). I am 5'4".

f9pq45.jpg

2cf2h5i.jpg

Everyone elses successes inspired me. I hope to inspire at least one.

We can do it!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!