BEST NSV EVER!!!

Options
When I first started changing my habits I had a certain group of friends that I hung out with. One thing that we used to do was go out to eat often. So, one night we went out and I ordered my food a certain way to help reduce the calorie count. When the food was bought out I could see that the food wasnt cooked the way that I wanted and asked for it to be re-done the way that I wanted. One of the ladies that I was sitting with said something along the lines of, "You sure are fussy when it comes to your food. Whats the point in eating healthy? You are still fatter than me!"...

Of course, my feelings were terribly hurt and with that I decided to excuse myself from dinner and not hang out with those so called "friends" anymore. Thats was about a year ago now...

Well, this week two of those "friends" contacted me asking if I could help them in losing weight...

My answer was no, I wont help you but I did wish them the best, and tell them about My Fitness Pal...

:)

Replies

• mimstero
    mimstero Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! You did the right thing.
  • junkmama1
    junkmama1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :) Good for you !
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and dedication, but it sounds like they could have genuinely been reaching out. Hopefully MFP will help them!
  • katejaramillo
    katejaramillo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ha! Go girl!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on your amazing weight loss! You were kind to pass along the MFP info and I tip my hat to you for ending the conversation after that! Screw 'em!
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well handled!! And congrats on your hard work!
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I hate "friends" like this. But congrats!
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ah, the sweet taste of success!! How cruel that anyone would ever say anything like that. People can me so mean. Congrats on your success, you look fantastic!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    thanks everyone... :)
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    How could a friend do that??
    Congratulations on the amazing weight loss! You are doing so well.
  • ThinMint_Stac
    ThinMint_Stac Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    yes it is!!! you look aesome!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!