life changing resolution

Options
I know it's that time of year to make a change but I really do want to make this one stick. Math was never my strong suit but it does make sense to adjust the intake so it's less than the outake. I would like to get back into running again but need to lose the extra pounds that just seem to keep hanging around since I turned 40. I could use the encouragement and would love to help you on this journey too. Bring on 2013!

Replies

• paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Keep a positive attitude! You can and will do this! I look forward to hearing of your successes!
  • Jormit3
    Options
    You can do it! Just stay focused on you're goal!
  • PhotogirlTX
    PhotogirlTX Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am there with you!!! I started in December... took off almost two weeks during the Christmas break.. but I am now back on track. As for running... last time I really did it with passion was 10 years ago... I would love to get back into it, but like you, I feel I need to lose some weight before I can really get back into it like I was. I do have my treadmill, and will be doing some intervals ... to work up to it, but I doubt that I will be doing much running for a few more months!! Good Luck!!